11.17.2010

We miss the warm weather!

Taking a little siesta down the shore before heading back to the radiologist tomorrow to find out "the news.."  So I grabbed my Gypsea boy and away we went.. Needless to say.. the wind factor out here is crazy... so not much time was spent treasure hunting on the beach....Bundled up and trying not to eat the flying sand.. we called it a day..grabbed some clam chowder and headed back to the "mermaid shack."  As we were toasting our toes... examining our few finds of the day.... the boy just blurts out.."Mom..really... how much longer till that sun decides to be our friend again?"  I tried to explain.. the sun still is our friend... it just is cooling off for awhile.....  So out came a calender and a crayon... and the XXX's until the first day of summer.....
 Can't say I blame him... after a minute I was counting with him!!!
xo Cricket
  now...

 then....

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so you prefer the summer heat? I'm loving this cool weather...November and April, to me, are the perfect months in Florida...sleeping-with-the-windows-open nice!
    Becky (@ beachsnaps)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to visit your blog...your fam is beautiful! I also love the Jersey Shore and am counting the days til summer as well...that wind was CRAZY the other day...you are in my prayers for comfort and healing and strength.

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...