1.16.2011

Blue Monday


Welcome to another BLUE MONDAY


Unfortunately...this nurse is still feeling quite blue.
I never realized the pain that the back could exude..
But then again.. most normal people....especially a NURSE
would listen to their doctors and follow orders...
Just call me non-compliant...
a pure Gypsea!
So for this Blue Monday...hosted again by

I played around with photos of my little mixed media...
Vintage collection of nursing treasures...
I guess being cooped up is really starting to get to me!

I added some texture...
played with colors and effects..

In truth... I like it just plain.. the way it lays across the glass in the china cabinet..
Is being cooped up making me boring too?
AAHHH!

I don't know... I'm just gonna keep blaming it on the meds..
You tell me?

and here is plain Nurse Betty.

Hope you all enjoy your week..
And don't get sucked into the blue's
Unless you are popping in at Smiling Sally's Blog

xoxo
Cricket

8 comments:

  1. My son is almost finished with RN training. A little over a year left and I think I'd like to start watching for some of these goodies to give him at graduation May 2012. He'll be 40 years old. Hope you get better soon but I loved seeing your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I've had spinal surgery and was bed ridden for 6 months, so I know what you're going through. Stay in the good blue mood!

    Happy Blue Monday, Cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the textures that you applied. I had open heart 5 years ago and was stuck inside for 2 months, so I know how you feel and it was in the winter too which made is even worse! Drugs are good, sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cricket, I'm so sorry you're in pain and hope you are better soon. I like all the things you did with your textures, and those are some neat treasures, too.

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy Cricket
    Sending prayers for a full recovery !
    Happy Blue Monday to you :)
    I love the images you shared with us today.
    What fun it is to play around with our favorite collections . I especially jumped for joy when I saw Cherry Ames with the yellow cover ,than I saw the one standing up right in front of me ,
    next I noticed the one with the older cover :)
    Have a wonderful rest of the week .
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not know anything about what you did to your pictures. I really like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your back...but love the nurse pics...hope they can nurse you back to health or at least to a painless state.

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...