1.14.2011

It's A Pink Thing!




Happy Pink Saturday ladies.... this Gypsea Nurse...
Is looking to nurse her own wounds...
Her way...
And it is a Pink Thing!


Honestly girls... I can't stand being laid up... 
(unless we are talking in some romantic kind of way..)
And as you can see.... I will not be going or getting...La...
let me stop there....
anytime soon...
So I have cried...I have screamed... now I am nursing my own wounds..
dreaming of my sunshine, sea, pirates and such..
In my own way...
I mean... at least she is pretty to look at as I suck it down!

And easy peasy as pie to make!

2 oz. Grey Goose Vodka
2 oz. of pink grapefruit juice
3/4 oz. spicy honey
3 oz. fresh lime juice
splash of bitters

I suggest drinking beachside to get full effect.

Gypsea nurses warnings:
Cannot be held responsible for random acts of 
rebellion or free spirited behavior.

Please take the time to visit 
For another Pink Saturday!

xoxo
Cricket

10 comments:

  1. Oh I want one. It sounds like just tht ride medicine to enjoy a pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday, Feel better soon, sit on the beach and sip some of that pink stuff! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty, I definitely have to try it. So sorry you're in the wars, hope you're better soon.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is purty...lol...where do you find spicy honey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds wonderful especially sipping on the beach, THINK PINK DRINK! Cheers and Happy PS!

    Hugs'
    Catlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good Cricket and I will close my eyes and think beach!! Hope you are up and around soon!

    Happy Pink Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so good and I am sure you will be up to your normal self soon. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty... and it should definitely take the edge off! *wink* Glad I visited Pink Saturday and found your Blog... your humor and style of writing are great... have another one of these for me will ya? Don't really drink... Native American on Dad's side... don't wanna go on the warpath! *LOL*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry you are laid up and not in a good way! :) Beautiful drink and thanks for the recipe! Can I put it on our Mermaids of the Lake e-zine with a picture? I will make a lovely link to you!

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...