2.20.2011

Wind and Sea Sunday

Today was not... a good day for combing...
the sand was literally whipping across the shores..
burying not only shells and wood, but us too...


So we headed south to hit another favorite stomping ground...


This is where I will collect all my pure white or pink pebbles..
and if lucky...extremely tumbled sea glass...


But the wind was still kickin here too!


We could barely stay for more than a half an hour...

But what would be a day without finding another
mystery mermaids belongings.

xoxo
Cricket

10 comments:

  1. Girl, you look so cute running across the beach searching for treasures. You are a real mermaid.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it was cold - you look so cute out there on the beach. LOVE the boots and the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ya love what those mermaids chuck out for us to rummage through ;)
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ocean and so want to be there with you. You might have to start selling some of those mermaid glasses you keep finding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreaming of beachcombing vicariously through you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of the beach...and YOU.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! You are so cute playing along the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me wish I lived near the ocean. It looks cold, but fun. You asked what I'd like and I've explored your blog and etsy and really love everything, so you choose and suprise me.
    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin that first photo Cricket and you are adorable!! I can't wait for the snow to melt and see what treasure the freshwater mermaids have left for me to find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so envy you living so close to the Beach and Sea! I could beachcomb all day long... even in a storm it is beautiful and mezmerizing!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...