4.28.2011

PINK PINK and BEACH PINK


PINK SATURDAY! Mermaids!!!

Well...when you are on the sunny beaches...
You have no choice but to observe other people's
beach attire...
(you also want to run off very quickly when you see how damn
good they look in them...and then you look down at your
own cellulite...speaking for myself only of course!)
So..here is a little or really mostly of what these Floridian
girls look like...












Source: None via Cat on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Cat on Pinterest



Source: seafolly.com via Cat on Pinterest


Now I must say..this last one.. I would PAY BIG HUGE money
to be able to look that cute and good in that suit.
So mermaids...
This is my lovely Pink post, that is supposed to give me
motivation to get into one of them
soon...real soon...
Instead of having this...

Please take a gander at Beverly's PINK SATURDAY.
Enjoy your weekend girls!
xoxox
Cricket

5 comments:

  1. Well, I sure wish you good luck with that! You probably look great already! Thanks so much for the FAB PINK comment you left for me. It warms my heart more than you can know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those suits are adorable! I love that last one too and I bet you look amazing in a suit girl!!
    Now I need me a piece of that pie!! ;)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, pull up the horses! these babes are beach-a-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a hot pink Thursday post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pay huge money to look like that too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...