6.12.2011

Sand and Sea Sundays


Welcome Gypsea's ...
I am going to apologize in advance for a short 
post..but my hours this weekend ended up being 18 or 19 per
day.vs. 14-16 and they were hellish ones!
But... on the brighter side, 
I will share with you some awesome finds I found this past week...
SEA GLASS!!!
All along the Jersey Shore, I found tons...
And in many different shapes and colors..
I thought this one was cool because of the embossing on it!
And this one simply for the color!
Some of my Master finds, I will post when I get home around 11:30 tonight.
A handful in an hours walk!
My mermaid with her find of the day!
Mama Mermaids find!
And just one of the many jars we toss them into until we have time to separate them!
So show me whatcha got.. what did you do?
Did you play in the sand...
Go fishing...
 I will be back to tonight to comment and add some treats!
Perhaps maybe throw in a Sea Glass giveaway?
uuummmmm....
Until then...
Happy S & S Sunday!!!
xoxo
Cat


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous sea glass finds! The best shot though is the expression on your little mermaids face, priceless. I have a lovely bracelet made of sea glass. hmmmm me thinks it may be a good subject for a future Sand and Sea Sunday post. Enjoy your day my sweet mermaid friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking for sea glass with my kids too. You found some beautiful treasures!

    Happy Sunday!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sea glass finds - lucky you - a whole (two?) jars full!

    The photo of your "Little Mermaid" is the best - she's precious!

    Happy, Restful Sea Sunday!

    Linda

    PS-I LOVE sea glass anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sand and Sea Sunday Cricket!

    What some beautiful pieces of sea glass you found! Your little mermaid has such a beautiful smile! She loves beachcombing, too...it's quite obvious ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sea glass, Happy Sea and sand Sunday. You always find the best goodies and your little mermaid is adorable! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Just wanted to let you know that I included a link back to you before joining your party but linky still wont allow me to link up. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I wish I was at the beach searching for shells and pretty glass. Instead we are still dealing with the house mess and I spent the weekend packing up boxes and boxes of "stuff". That smile is a beautiful way to start my week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing your incredible finds ~ LOVE seaglass,... really love the aqua , green, and frosted pieces you found!... isn't it a treasure when you find those amazing pieces?...No matter our age, we can feel like young children again each time we discover one of the earths treasures in a stroll on the beach!

    Cathy B
    pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO jealous of all the sea glass! You hit the mother load! What a great day and hopefully you got some rest after the long hours!
    Hugs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've ever seen sea glass-it's pretty neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sea glass finds! That's something I never find on our beautiful beach :-(

    Hugs sweet friend,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. your little girl is so cute..she actually does look like a mermaid. well done on the sea glass finds!
    cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Just to let you know I have been trying to join your linky for several days now. I have a link back to you when I sign up but it says I don't. Thought you'd like to know!
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...