6.01.2011

WHO ME?????


My... I am VERY VERY Late on responding to this award...
(and there is another...as well...that I will get to later)
yes..one of my fav SHEL gypsea's...
SOOOOOO......
I owe a huge thank you....hug....dip in the sea...
huge smiles to
Orange Blossom Boutique.
See... not only am I honored to receive this...
But this one comes with a little something extra...
A common bond.
So, as we all know I have to pass this along to 15 bloggers 
(aaahhh.. i hate this part...trying to pick!!)
Then...list & things about me you didn't know.
Damn...
Don't you think I gab away enough on my posts?????
Ok...
Let's start with moi...
Since I DID receive this FAB award!!

#1....  The common bond... LUPUS.
#2.... I smoke like a truck driver....Marlboro Reds to boot!
#3.... I believe in numbers...no matter what they are on..labeled, a time, a date..
you know..like the numerology thing...
They ALL have a meaning!
#4.... I am a huge procrastinator!
#5.... I truly believe we all meet for a reason.
there are no accidents in life.
#6.... I will learn to smile everyday again...
and not be scared.
#7....If I ever marry again...
he must be an ORPHAN!!!
#8....I think I really might be a mermaid??!!!!
and I had to go to 9 because THAT is MY number...
#9.... I am a pure sap.

Ok... so gypsea's don't shoot me because I pass this along to you..
I do so.. Because I ADORE you and your BLOGS!!!!

Mermaid sis...
(lord knows I wish I had her talent!!!!)
Who I want to be in my next life!!
for always looking out for me!
my fairy blog mother!
8.... Eve
long lost and ready to ROCK!
for all the inspiration.....
for making me laugh!
I know I have to add 5 more..
And I will do so tomorrow when I do another award post...
But this mermaid is TIRED!!!
Thank you again Della...
you are a pure gem!
And all you out there swimming, 
please check out her Etsy site ORANGE BLOSSOM CRAFTS for Lupus Awareness Items.
Thank you!
xoxox
Cricket







7 comments:

  1. Hello, nice to meet you I am new to your blog but I really like it here. I love your down to earth realness in your posts. And you have great links to other great blogs you like.
    I LOVE the sea colors of blue green here... very very nice and ocean peaceful. Just wanted to let you know you have a nice blog. Congrats on the award too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got your award! You so deserve it, you do have such a lovely blog! We have quite a bit in common! Who knew?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my dear mermaid and thank you for sharing these wonderful things about you, I love it! :) I truly hope to meet you one day, I know we would have so much fun!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat! Thanks for stopping by Bella Boho. I have always wanted to be a professional beach bum, sooooo jealous!

    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect award for you! Congrats! I love your blog...you are FUN! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on that great award. You definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...