6.18.2011

Sand and Sea Sundays..


Welcome Gypsea's!
Unfortunately after 14 hours of work..
I ended up in the ER....(yes, my lovely pts...)
No worries....some sprains and strains...
Soooo..
My post will be late..
But I STILL want to hear all about yours!
I will have mine up later Sunday afternoon...
Perhaps a Father's Day.. Sunday...
incorporated into it all...
????
Thoughts?
I know we have a lot of fisherman out there!
So let me here them.. as I Ice myself to death!

Till then...
The floor is yours!


xoxox
Cricket


Well, I told you I would be back.
And it is Father's day as well.
A little sad one for me...
Number one...my dad is far away, and I received a tad of bad news today about him
Second... my kids are off were their father...
A man I once knew, who now is a complete stranger.

If only I could say stranger in a good way... but I can't.
This is a man who I barely know...
A man who is so entirely different with me than he with the rest of the world.
With me..I am non existent...and if I do happen to "exist"
It is nothing but negativity thrown at me.
It is so strange the twists in life we encounter.
But that is their father.
Who may be a stranger to me...
But who is good to them.

And to the creator of this Gypsea...
The Daddy O Hungarian G himself!!
Happy Fathers Day Dad!!!
xoxox
Cricket



linking up with
MOSAIC MONDAY'S
  BLUE MONDAY

15 comments:

  1. Dang it! I had a hard time linking up this morning. I'm heading out soon to spend the day with my dad. I'm heading to the beach. Yah!!!! I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you feel better very, very soon. Take care dear mermaid friend. http://collagediva.typepad.com/collagediva/2011/06/mermaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and the sayings! I hope that you are feeling better soon my friend. Maybe a trip to the beach will help. :) Thank you for hosting, I put a bit of my dad into this post as well. :)
    Hugs!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are my 2 beauties today? Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cricket,
    I sure hope your dad had a good Father's Day and I hope he will be feeling better...xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this nice mosaic,
    have a great week,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely mosaic, the beach looks like a great place to spend the day on father's Day. I hope you are feeling better and that your dad is OK. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry my dear Friend that you have been struggling with your health and are having a rather emotional Father's Day. I Pray your Dad's health returns and as for the ex, it is at least a Blessing that he is a good Dad to the children, so many Men aren't when they are absent from the daily lives of their offspring.

    Me too as for the difficult Father's Day... miss my dear departed Dad even though he passed from time into eternity many years ago, he was a most excellent Dad and I was exceedingly Blessed to have had him til he reached a ripe old age. I grieve for the children who have no Dad present in their lives, for whatever reason... or who don't have a healthy relationship with the Dad they have, I can't imagine what that must be like.

    Glad the Beach Blog Hop showed up again... must've been a Blogger Glitch?! *LOL* Whew, I thought for a minute I'd imagined participating in a non-existant Blog Party??? *Smiles*

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pics!!! Have a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful blog! Have an awesome day from 1 nurse to another :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope you are feeling better today! Great photos and I always love the links! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures of the sand and surf. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, I hope you are much better today.
    Exes can be a pain, that's for sure... I have had two of them. It is much better now that the kids are grown.
    Wishing you a wonderful week
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel grateful that your children's father is good to them. At this point that is the most important relationship for him to nurture. You my dear, deserve the very best and in time I am confident that you will be swept off your wagging mermaid tail and your world will be rocked. You are a beautiful woman who is a whole-hearted friend. My father's day was quite challenging in many ways but offers me an opportunity to grow.

    Love to you!
    Ryn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you're not feeling well.

    Loved your photos, especially the one of your Dad. I hope he's better soon.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, sweetie. What a heartfelt post...such a difficult time you are going through.

    I hope today is a better one for you.

    Big hugs & good wishes,
    Marie

    p.s. Hope you get a chance to come over this week and enter our "Celebrate Summer" giveaway for a pair of Beach Glass Earrings. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope, Hope you are doing better by now!

    Stay rested!

    Best Wishes,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...