2.26.2013

Guess Who's Back?


Well, it has been some time now hasn't it?
And yes, I have been lost at sea...
coming up for air..
Then drowning again...
I have decided that while I went on this wild journey..
To places unknown
Not only to me
But my heart as well.
That the 
GYPSEA NURSE
Is going to tell her mermaidia tale...
From Emperor to Pirate
To love and hate
Smiles and tears...
As I create a whole new series
in the Gypsea Nurse shop.
So stay tuned if you want to take a windy sail
to places in mine or your heart sometimes
never want to visit.
xoxo
Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Would you mіnd if I shаre уour blog with my zуnga group?
    Τhеre's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my web blog: howtomakeyourownsolarpanel.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...