7.01.2013

Rainy Days And Mondays...



Hello fellow Mermaids!
Here in sunny, ummm RAINY Florida we are in for a long week
of yucky weather! But with all the storms, rain and wind it makes for great
shell picking, most especially at the point in
Pass-a-Grille!
So going in stride with Musical Monday's
I will share with you a few of my fav
Rainy day songs!


See- I wasn't kidding.. We got it bad here!!



SInging in the rain

I bet you have a little swing in your step now huh?



I have to say this is one of my all time favorite songs!!

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Ok, I think if the thunder and lightening stop.. I may just get out my bike and iPod!!




And in honor of St.Pete Pride 2013  St. Pete Pride



 that had their Festival this weekend, I share with you this song!!
It's raining men

Well now that I got you blood flowing and I know you are dancing around
right now with your vacuum cleaner and hairbrush as your mike...
Hop on over to the other blog hops and grab some more tunes!!!
xoxo
Cat

linking up with:

Musical Mondays





5 comments:

  1. It's been rainy here in East Tennessee most of the week. I loved your rainy day theme! Have a happy, safe, & blessed 4th & thanks for dancing with the 4M crew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright and sunny winter's day here in Australia... I do love a lovely thunderstorm once in a while!! Happy Pink Saturday :) ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, pretty pictures are gorgeous, I like the combination with these classics have film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we returned to Pasco County after 3 weeks in Ohio and we were stunned at the growth, dampness and mold! Sheesh!! Happy to be home again although the cool weather was wonderful! P.S. Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks like a lot of rain my friend. Loved how you ended it with sunny pics!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...