7.01.2011

Sand and Sea Sundays


Greetings all....
I am posting early for multiple reasons.
Number 1 it is a Big Holiday Weekend...
(and yes, I am working.)
2....
It is my mothers BIRTHDAY on the 4th!
And 3rd...
This Gypsea is heading south the morning of the 4th!!!
So...
In celebration of it all
My post is dedicated to my mom
"Luda"
as my grandmother used to call her
although her 'real' name is Ludmila.
So Happy Birthday Mom!!
You are the best...
And she lucked out her entire life, 
I mean, what better way to celebrate your Birthday than 
FIREWORKS!
I suppose you know then what my SSS is about huh?

What better way to start a new year than with a bang!

Coming from a family of beach bums...
we like to do them via vats of water.
Yes, you all can be jealous now.
hehehe...

There is just something mesmerizing about them
Even amongst their loud BANGS!


There is also something mesmerizing about the food and drink as well!!


I hope you all enjoy a Happy and Safe
4th of July...
And Mom, 
I love you.


Happy Birthday.
xoxox
C

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom, and Happy July 4th! That fireworks on the water pic is awesome, and your red, white, and blue collage is spectacular! Love it! I'll get a post up for tomorrow, and link up. I just finished my Seashell Saturday post ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom!! and Happy 4th!!! Have a blast this weekend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cat
    Just dropped in to say happy 4th July!!! and Happy Birthday to your mum also it seems..

    Have fun .. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have great 4th..., and birthday celebration!! I hope I'll see some fireworks on the beach from my window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July...! Are you in St. Pete Beach? I hope so!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it was fun and your mom got lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy late fourth my dear and happy belated bday to your mom! I just back from vacation and I hope that you had a good holiday.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...