6.28.2011

Beach in B & W

Playing around a little with the camera....
Hurting like a sore pup thinking I re-herniated my back this weekend.
Ugh!
So Black and White it is for me.
I no longer want gray areas in my life.
And presently, there are far too many.



Although my photos still do have some gray areas...


I guess in reality... 
There will always be gray...


Now if the gray could be as passive and peaceful as this.
That would ok.



So off I go...
Till next time.
Linking with Sarah at Good Life Wednesday's


xoxox
Cricket

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Cricket, these are amazing!!! I totally adore the one with the girl standing there with the flowers--it could win a contest!! And I sure hope your back is feeling better and hope the pain will go away fast.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I hope you feel better soon, and all of your gray gives way to beautiful sunshine and color filled days!

    Much love,
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon - gorgeous images. I especially love the first and second last ones - just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what beautiful pictures. You're great with the camera! Love this selection.
    Hope your gray areas get colored soon and that you start feeling great.
    xxx
    Mariana

    http://m-daydreaminginthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos - am so sorry to hear about your back...

    You take care of yourself and keep your spirits up!

    Best Wishes,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous photos my friend! So sorry about your back issues.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so fabulous - you're amazing. I'm so sorry to hear about your back (keeping positive thoughts coming your way).

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Drifting thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...